The Amway Center box office accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. For more information, please call 407.440.7900 or TTY/TDD 407.440.7912.
The will call window at the Amway Center box office is located on Church Street. To pick up tickets, you must have a valid photo ID.
AMWAY CENTER BOX OFFICE EVENT ON SALE GUIDELINES
During select event on-sales, the box office may facilitate a lottery process called Random Number Distribution. This process provides the opportunity for those participating in the lottery, an equal chance to be the first in line. Please contact the Amway Center Box Office (407.440.7900) to verify if your event will have a Random Number Distribution process. Please review the following guidelines as they will assist you with the on-sale process.
• Box Office accepts cash, AMX, DSC, MC and Visa.
• Patron must be a minimum of 12 years old to receive a line-up ticket.
• Typically one hour before on sale commences, (please verify with the Amway Center Box Office for details) each person will be issued one line-up ticket and the matching stub will be entered into the random number drawing. If you are not present during the distribution process, you will not be issued a Line-up Ticket. Sorry, no exceptions.
• The beginning number will be drawn by someone in the line (preferably a small child).
• The line will then begin according to the number randomly selected.
• If you arrive after that time, patrons must take their position in the “Late Line”(which is at the end of the number line).
• A lottery ticket only guarantees a place in line and Orlando Venues Management discourages camping out on-site, which includes but not limited to parking lots and surrounding Orlando Venues property. The individual selected to draw the random number is not guaranteed to be first in line.
Orlando Venues Management reserves the right to refuse ticket service to anyone that violates any of these guidelines. Please contact the Amway Center Box Office at 407.440.7900 for specific details regarding your event on-sale.
Groups of 15 or more (unless otherwise specified) will receive special discounts and benefits for select Orlando Venues events. Call 407.440.7021 for more information or to receive group ticketing information.
With Paperless Ticket™ there is no waiting in will call lines. All it takes is a single swipe of the credit card used for purchase at the door of the venue and a photo ID check by door staff that leads to a quick, secure, and simple way to experience live entertainment. You will not receive paper tickets for Paperless Ticket™ events. Instead of going to the venue's Box Office Will Call window, you should go directly to the door, present a valid photo ID (such as a driver's license, state ID or passport) and swipe the credit card used to purchase tickets for entry. Your entire party must enter the venue at the same time.
Tickets are non-transferable.
Virtual credit card users: please do not use your virtual credit card account number for any Paperless Ticket™ purchase as you will need to present your physical credit card at the time of entry.
If you no longer have the credit card used to purchase your tickets with Paperless Ticket™ as the delivery method, please complete the form on the "Ask a Question" tab so that a Customer Service Representative may assist you further
PROPER TICKETING PRACTICES:
In an effort to keep our patrons informed, we are including information regarding proper ticketing practices. Tickets should always be purchased from an authorized ticket agent, i.e. the Amway Center Box Office, Bob Carr Performing Arts Centre Box Office or Ticketmaster. Tickets purchased from another source could be counterfeit or stolen and therefore, will not be honored at our venues. Ticket brokers are not recognized ticket agents for the Orlando Venues. If you purchased lost or stolen tickets from an unauthorized ticket agent, you risk being removed from the seats you are in, upon the presentation of a replacement ticket by the legal ticket holder.